CHAMPRO GLOVE LACING KIT
Have your glove laces worn out? Need a replacement? Look no further than the Champro Glove Lacing Kit.
Including a 48" (121.92cm) genuine tan rawhide lace and a steel lacing tool, get your gloves back in playing condition with this super handy kit.
CHAMPRO GLOVE LACING KIT - INSTRUCTIONS
Before starting, inspect glove carefully. Note how the glove was originally laced. Also note how the knots have been done on the glove. This is so you can replicate the same pattern when re-lacing the glove.
1. Remove the section of lacing that needs to be replaced.
2. Push the lacing tool through the hole where the re-lacing needs to begin.
3. Thread the lace through the needle hole in the lacing tool. Then pull the through the lacing hole.
4. Repeat the process in steps 3 and 4 with the next hole that needs to be laced.
5. Ensure that the lace does not become twisted during lacing.
6. When finished lacing the glove. Re-knot each end of the lace in the manner they were originally knotted. Cut off any excess lace.